Educational offer for teenagers and young adults (14-27 years)
– We make films on the topic of everyday racism with teenagers and young adults.
– We want to make our participants aware of everyday racism, prejudice, working mechanisms of discrimination, structural connections and their effects on a migrant society (especially on those affected by racism).
– We want to encourage our participants to become active in situations of everyday racism and increase their capability to stand up for the rights of affected people or their own rights as the affected person in a pro-active, nonviolent and constructive way.
– Young people find ways to reach their own goals and include their own perspective.
With teamer training courses, we want to empower young adults to actively take part in political education as multipliers.
Educational offer for multipliers
In training courses, we want to achieve a critical reflection of prejudice, racisms and their unconscious reproduction as well as:
– pass on knowledge of the fundamental mechanisms of negative and positive discrimination and their structural ramifications
– develop strategies for a conscious way of interacting (especially regarding racist discrimination) on a day-to-day basis in pedagogics
– reflect together on how structures in pedagogic institutions could be systematically enhanced in order to pro-actively counteract racism and promote diversity.